Gallup Analytics is an online platform that provides subscribers with access to nearly a century of U.S. data and a decade of global tracking data known as the Gallup World Poll.
Gallup Analytics allows subscribers to use this wealth of primary data in their work like never before. The online platform includes new data and historical trends at the country, state and U.S. city levels. All trends are easily searchable and exportable. Subscribers can view data by demographic categories, compare results across geographies to develop and report findings, including direct citations of Gallup's work.
Gallup partnered with leading methodologists, economists and thought leaders to ask the right questions on nearly every topic that matters, saving each subscriber the time collecting unnecessary information and helping them focus on true indicators. Topic areas include:
- economic confidence
- entrepreneurial energy
- confidence in leadership
- confidence in military and police
- food access
- freedom of media
- life evaluations
- and many more
Leading organizations and individuals can now support their research with the accuracy and integrity of Gallup's large-scale global database. Clients trust Gallup Analytics to provide data, analysis and insights they can't get anywhere else from:
- Gallup World Poll: Each year, Gallup collects opinions on the most important issues worldwide. Since 2005, the Gallup World Poll has successfully captured the on-the-ground reality of people in more than 160 countries and regions through nationally representative, consistent sampling frames via face-to-face and telephone polling.
- Gallup Daily tracking: Taking the pulse of U.S. residents 350 days a year, the Gallup Daily interviews 1,000 Americans every day with two unrivalled surveys -- the U.S. Daily and the Gallup-Sharecare Well-Being Index.
- Gallup Brain: Amassing eight decades of analysis, the Gallup Brain is a searchable, living record of U.S. public opinion dating back to 1935.
Subscribers include governments, academic institutions, financial services firms, nonprofits, think tanks, media, corporations and other organizations across various industries.
Gallup Analytics is easy to search, understand and use. It includes straightforward data for advanced analysis and reporting. This platform fills an important intelligence gap for anyone:
- performing detailed searches on hundreds of U.S. and global metrics
- examining data by demographic and socio-economic groups, including income, education, age and gender
- exporting data to create custom data tables, trends, charts and scatter plots
Explore Gallup Analytics Today
- Watch the Gallup Analytics Tutorial Video
- View our survey questions: Gallup U.S. Daily Items Delivered in Gallup Analytics and Gallup World Poll Items Delivered in Gallup Analytics
- Follow us on Twitter @gallupanalytics