Supplier engagement has a substantial impact on your company's bottom line. When a supplier considers your company a great customer -- a "customer of choice" -- they go the extra mile for you. You get to work with the supplier's best people, gain the inside track on new ideas and innovations, and receive preferential treatment when times are hard.
Gallup's supplier engagement program is built to get you that customer-of-choice status. We know that you depend on your suppliers, but there is huge variation in the quality of those relationships.
Our approach to supplier engagement is based on world-class survey methods as well as Gallup's deep understanding of behavioral economics and decision models. When companies proactively measure and build strategies on the emotional connections that drive supplier engagement, they realize substantial benefits, including improved relationships with teams, quality, safety, speed, and logistics, ideas, innovation, and -- of course -- lower costs.
- Creating Strategic Advantage Through Superior Supplier Engagement
- The Strategic Advantage of Supplier Engagement
- The Foundations of Supplier Engagement
- How Suppliers Should Manager Their Distributors
- Hospitals and Suppliers: Become a Partner of Choice