Improve Performance Management
Create a culture that equips, inspires and improves performance.
Two forces are disrupting what has traditionally been called "performance management."
Traditional performance management practices must change to a strategy better described as performance development.
Gallup works with companies to re-engineer their traditional performance management practices.
We help our clients transform an annual activity into an ongoing performance development approach.
As a result, our clients implement updated strategies affecting the quality of daily work and managers' ability to assess performance.
Watch Our On-Demand Webinar
Join Gallup Partners Vipula Gandhi and Tom Nolan to learn how you can put performance management insights into action at your organization.
2 in 10
Only 21% of employees strongly agree that they have performance metrics that are within their control.
Employees want a coach, not a boss.
Gallup provides a broad range of services to companies aiming to re-engineer their performance management approach.
To learn more about the research behind our offerings, read our research paper, Re-Engineering Performance Management.
OUR EXPERTS CAN:
- conduct a review of your current process, metrics and performance management approaches
- provide analytics and advice on adjusting the way you measure and evaluate performance
- offer educational content and courses that prepare leaders and managers to apply new performance development practices
- introduce tools and activities that equip leaders, managers and individuals to meet new performance-related needs
- meet with organizational leaders and offer keynote speeches to share research and insights that create exceptional workplace
Re-Engineering Performance Management
Learn why traditional performance management systems are under the microscope, and how to improve them at your organization.Learn More
How Millennials Want to Work and Live
Discover what millennials want and what that means for the future of your organization.Learn More
State of the American Workplace
Understand everything that matters most about the changes in the modern workforce.Learn More