Gallup, Inc. maintains several registered and unregistered trademarks that include but may not be limited to: "A8," "Accountability Index," "Business Impact Analysis," "BE10," "CE11," "CE11 Accelerator," "Clifton StrengthsExplorer," "Clifton StrengthsFinder," "Customer Engagement Index," "Customer Engagement Management," "Dr. Gallup Portrait," "Employee Engagement Index," "Enetrix," "Engagement Creation Index," "Follow This Path," "Gallup," "Gallup Brain," "Gallup Business Journal," "GBJ," "Gallup Consulting," "Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index," "Gallup Management Journal," "GMJ," "Gallup Panel," "Gallup Press," "Gallup Tuesday Briefing," "Gallup University," "Gallup World News," "HumanSigma," "HumanSigma Accelerator," "ICE11," "I10," "L3," "ME25," "NurseInsight," "NurseStrengths," "Patient Quality System," "Performance Optimization," "Power of 2," "PrincipalInsight," "Q12," "Q12 Accelerator," "Q12 Advantage," "Selection Research, Inc.," "SE25," "SF34," "SRI," "Soul of the City," "Strengths Spotlight," "Strengths-Based Selling," "StatShot," StrengthsCoach," "StrengthsExplorer," "StrengthsFinder," "StrengthsInsight," "StrengthsQuest," "SupportInsight," "TX(R+E+R)=P3," "TeacherInsight," "The Gallup Path," "The Gallup Poll," "The Gallup School," "VantagePoint," "Varsity Management," "Wellbeing Finder," "Achiever," "Activator," "Adaptability," "Analytical," "Arranger," "Belief," "Command," "Communication," "Competition," "Connectedness," "Consistency," "Context," "Deliberative," "Developer," "Discipline," "Empathy," "Fairness," "Focus," "Futuristic," "Harmony," "Ideation," "Includer," "Individualization," "Input," "Intellection," "Learner," "Maximizer," "Positivity," "Relator," "Responsibility," "Restorative," "Self-Assurance," "Significance," "Strategic," and "Woo".
All materials are copyrighted by Gallup, Inc.
All rights reserved. All materials are provided for noncommercial, personal use only.
The terms and conditions listed below, as well as any other law or regulation that applies to Gallup's site, the Internet or the World Wide Web, apply to all Gallup site users.
Gallup maintains this site for your personal information and education.
You may download material displayed on the site for noncommercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Gallup's written permission.
Unless otherwise noted, all materials reprinted must contain the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2016 Gallup, Inc. All rights reserved. In addition, the date of the survey, margin of error, and sample size shall be reported.
To ensure you can access all the features of this website, as well as, for optimal browsing experience, we recommend the following configurations. For additional assistance regarding actual supported configurations of this website, please contact the Gallup Support Team via phone at 1-888-274-5447 or email at email@example.com.
- Internet Explorer 11
- Safari 8
- Note: Gallup does NOT support beta version browsers.
PC Screen Resolution: 1024x768
- iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch using Safari or Chrome browser
- Android using Chrome browser
Note: Gallup does NOT support Opera Mini
- Acrobat Reader
Note: Gallup recommends the latest released version of the Browser, Mobile, or Plug-ins listed above, unless listed otherwise.
By accessing and browsing our site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all Gallup Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- All materials on Gallup's site are copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Gallup.
- The user shall use Gallup.com for lawful purposes only. The user shall not post or transmit through Gallup.com any material that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or that, without Gallup's express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Gallup, its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, Gallup materials, products, or services, third-party materials, products or services made available through Gallup, or any part of Gallup's services. The user specifically acknowledges and agrees that Gallup is not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user. If user is dissatisfied with any Gallup material, products, or services or with any of Gallup's Terms and Conditions, the user's sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Gallup services.
- Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Gallup. The use of these images by the user, or anyone else authorized by the user, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Gallup, Inc., and others. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of Gallup, Inc., or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the site, or any other content on the site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Gallup will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
- Some of Gallup's sites contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different from Gallup's. Users should consult the other site's privacy notices, as Gallup makes no warranties regarding the information that is submitted to, or collected by these other sites.
- Software and other materials from this site may also be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this site may be downloaded or exported (1) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (2) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. Gallup does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export laws.
- Gallup may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.