Women: Work and Life Well-Lived
Attend this new workshop to learn everything you need to know to attract, retain and engage a gender-diverse workforce.
Learn why and how to lead a change effort in your organization.
The Women: Work and Life Well-Lived workshop gives you an exclusive opportunity to learn what Gallup research has discovered about why and how organizations like yours should create an ideal work culture for women.
In this three-hour workshop, you can expect to:
- discover what makes work worthwhile for women, according to more than 50 years of Gallup research and analytics
- examine your organization's culture and practices compared to the desires of today's professional women and how to be exceptional when competing for the best talent
- learn how to apply Gallup's recommendations for attracting, engaging and retaining women in your workplace, enabling your organization to maximize its performance
You will leave the three-hour workshop with the competence, confidence and courage necessary to lead a change effort in your organization.
What does the workshop cover?
The Women: Work and Life Well-Lived workshop is designed to help you effectively examine your organization's culture to determine whether it truly supports women -- and employees in general -- in realizing their full potential. Topics include:
- How to Focus on Flexibility
- How to Make Work Personal
- How to Relentlessly Pursue Female Talent
By attending this workshop, you will also receive the full version of Gallup's Women in America: Work and Life Well-Lived report.
This unprecedented 94-page report discusses in detail the insights and recommendations leaders can use to attract, retain and engage women in the workplace.