skip to main content

Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information Form

Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, residents of the state of California are entitled to request that a business stop selling their personal information.

This form is used to submit a request for Gallup, Inc. to stop selling your personal information. Only California residents are entitled to this right.

Consumer Information

(*) Required


** If you wish to authorize an agent to submit a data privacy request on your behalf, the CCPA Authorized Agent Form (PDF Document) must be filled out and delivered to Gallup.

*** Request Not To Sell My Personal Information may also be submitted by contacting Gallup at or by calling 888-274-5547.