Results

Women and men share many CliftonStrengths themes, but women rank higher in Relationship Building themes.

Americans have major problems with their well-being -- but millennials may help turn the tide.

by Brandon Busteed

There's a coming data revolution in higher education, but it's not the "big data" revolution that many have been hyping. This revolution will be about the voices of consumers and constituents in higher education.

by V. Lance Tarrance

Unable to transform their images with voters, the 2016 presidential candidates will likely focus on vilifying their opponent in an unprecedented race to the bottom that could agitate voters enough to turbo-boost turnout.

by Frank Newport

Despite an editorial emphasis on a "divided" Republican Party, the significant majority of rank-and-file Republicans like Donald Trump and say it's likely they will vote for him.

72% of the world smiled yesterday

by Jon Clifton, Managing Director, Global Analytics

A majority of workers would consider leaving for better pay. But high engagement and high well-being can help keep them around.

by Jan-Emmanuel De Neve and Nattavudh (Nick) Powdthavee

The persistent rise in the share of income that the top 1% in many countries hold may be hurting the life ratings of the other 99%, with concerning implications for public health and national productivity, new research has shown.

Gallup reviews its top world findings from 2015 based on surveys conducted in more than 140 countries through the Gallup World Poll.

Since its emissions scandal, the car maker has taken steps to restore its image. But it has a lot more work to do.

By Shane J. Lopez and Valerie J. Calderon
by Julie Lamski

Waiting is a nearly inevitable part of daily life, but companies can take steps to make the waiting game as painless as possible for their customers.

But all is not lost when problems occur. Companies can take steps to fix their mistakes and recover engagement.

By itself, no customer experience technology platform can provide deep insights into why customers do what they do.