What If You Were the Leading Source?
The Gallup World Poll has become an indispensable tool for global thought leaders and decision-makers.
Use data to make a difference.
Voices of the Hungry
We partner with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations to gather and share information about food insecurity.
By measuring the amount of people worldwide who suffer from hunger, their goal is to progress toward the human right to adequate food.
8 key questions in more than 200 languages and local dialects
The Importance of Financial Inclusion Around the World
The World Bank asked us to gather data for the Global Findex, the world's most comprehensive database on financial inclusion. As of our 2017 study, 69% of the world's adult population had bank accounts.
The more people with bank accounts, the better the world's citizens can safely store their money, manage risks, and access credit when needed.
Start a global conversation.
Our insights inform media stories and thought leadership all over the world. We can help get people talking about your project.
You're in good company.
The Gallup World Poll exists to help change the world by finding out what each of the world's 7 billion+ citizens think, feel and desire. And we're the only ones in the world who can reach every person on the planet.
We partner with Fortune 500 companies, foundations and think tanks to help them become thought leaders on the key issues that affect their industries and our global societies.
What's in the World Poll?
From happiness to financial inclusion to modern slavery to your custom questions, we get the data on every subject that matters.
- Confidence in Financial Institutions
- Climate for Starting a Business
- Feelings About Household Income
- Approval of Country's Leadership
- Approval of World's Leadership
- Confidence in National Government
- Confidence in the Honesty of Elections
- Satisfaction With the Availability of Quality Healthcare
- Feel Well-Rested
- Health Problems
- Experienced Physical Pain Yesterday
Together, we influence lives. Read the stories.
We go beyond data collection.
Partner with us from the idea phase of your project through analyzing and publicizing your results.
Survey Design & Data Collection
- Stakeholder interviews to shape survey content
- Custom questionnaire design
- Translations into local languages
- Cognitive interviews to test questions
- Focus groups
- Question pre-tests
- Representative samples
- Training interviewers
- Conducting the survey
- Validity and quality checks
Data Analysis & Advisory Services
- Content development: reports, articles, blogs, white papers and more
- Consulting and advisory services about the data
- Consultation about a public release strategy to publicize findings
- Comprehensive review and advice about improving previously designed surveys
Search, analyze and export data for your research project using Gallup's proprietary database.
Gallup Analytics houses nearly 12 years of international data from more than 160 countries.
Become a thought leader today.
Get in touch with a Gallup expert to find out about our work and rates.