I would like to contribute to the fact that “being human” in today’s complex working world is brought more to center of attention: The decisive factor for sustainable, long-term success.
During my 15 years of working as a coach and mentor in large companies, I planned and led coaching sessions and workshops for employees and executives at every level of hierarchy. I successfully coached numerous executives, teams and organizations in a change situation. For years, I have successfully used the Gallup CliftonStrengths profile to trigger greater commitment and satisfaction in team members and leaders.
I can coach you in regard to these questions:
• How can I develop the potential of my employees?
• How can I lead in a complex and unstable situation?
• How do I lead in a crisis?
• How can I build and strengthen trust through digital channels?
• How do we talk to each other?
• How can I reorient myself professionally?
• I’m at an important turning point in my career and would like to exchange ideas with a sparring partner?
• I have a new role as a “servant leader” and would like to prepare for it?
• How can I address and resolve conflicts between me and my colleagues?
The coaching process:
• Every coaching is individual and different, that’s why there is nothing standard with me.
• My strength is empathy: I can understand my interlocutor well.
• I accept you as a unique personality.
• You can talk about your fears and hopes as well as your professional relationships.
• My attitude is free of prejudice or evaluation.
• Thanks to my external viewpoint and my experience as a systemic coach, I bring you new, practice-oriented ideas.
My personal Top 5 CliftonStrengths are:
Empathy I Connectedness I Arranger I Positivity I Learner
I look forward hearing from you.