Life at Gallup
As experts on knowing how to create exceptional workplaces, we bring our analytics and advice to our own workplace every day. With a focus on talent, mission-driven work, world-class managers and strengths-based development, our culture is unparalleled.
At Gallup, we live and breathe engagement. Whether it's making sure that you know what is expected of you in your role, or it's creating opportunities for you to do what you do best, your engagement is our priority. In a high-achieving culture where our focus is on customer outcomes and mission-driven work, we use our greatest strength -- our engaged employees -- to create transformational change.
A person's unique talents and strengths are the foundation of a diverse work environment. Our associates' talent themes represent all 34 CliftonStrengths, but we don't hire clones. In fact, no two Gallup employees have the same theme sequence, so we benefit from diversity in thoughts, actions and work styles. Our emphasis on strengths-based diversity encourages everyone to bring something distinct to their role and team, creating an innovative work environment.
- Mission-driven work that contributes to your purpose and our core mission of changing the world.
- The right fit. We match your innate talents and passion with a career that allows you to thrive.
- Continuous learning opportunities ranging from attending conferences in person to virtual learning events.
- Managers who coach, guide and empower associates based on their unique skills and strengths.
- Monthly companywide recognition events.
- A strengths-based, engagement-focused and performance-oriented culture.
- A flexible work culture that allows work and life to thrive together.
- Hosting team and office book clubs.
- Celebrating milestone anniversaries with best partners.
- Encouraging ongoing, informal festivities including team outings, office events, etc.
- Sponsoring wellbeing celebrations.
- Membership to Gallup's Federal Credit Union.
- Access to financial advisers.
- Complimentary learning courses designed around the most important financial decisions people face in different stages of life.
- A robust benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance options, 401(k) retirement and savings plan with company matching, and an employee stock ownership program.
- Nontraditional benefits, such as pet insurance and adoption support.
- A unique Community Builders program in which Gallup matches associates' payroll donations dollar for dollar to support local nonprofit organizations.
- Ongoing opportunities to support and participate in a variety of Gallup-sponsored community organizations that focus on youth, education, leadership, diversity and strengths.
- Access to personal trainers and gym membership reimbursement plans.
- Our In The Zone program that encourages and rewards associates for completing health goals and activities.
- Companywide events, such as intramural sports and health and fitness challenges.
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance plans and perks, including virtual doctor visits and an employee assistance program.
Want to know what it's like to work at Gallup? Get an inside peek into our culture, wellbeing and everyday #lifeatgallup.