1001 Gallup Drive
Omaha, NE 68102
Welcome to the Silicon Prairie, a place inventors, innovators and leaders all call home. Located in the middle of the U.S., Omaha, Nebraska, is the hub of our nation's fiber network. Whether you're visiting our city for the first time or you already call Omaha home, there's always something new to explore in the city that doesn't coast. Consistently ranking on Forbes' list of best U.S. cities for raising a family, this Midwestern mecca of technology offers everything from creativity and community to economic stability and affordable living.
Welcome to the Omaha Riverfront
In 2003, we spearheaded the riverfront development project and moved our operational headquarters to downtown Omaha, located just off the Missouri River. With more than 575 associates, Gallup's largest office is continually growing. Our sprawling campus is a mixed-use space featuring everything from formal auditoriums to open-concept workspaces to a green roof on a LEED-certified building. Hosting a variety of clients and in-person courses every day, the Omaha office is a hot spot for engaging and innovative workplace solutions. And if that's not enough to get you excited, the Omaha campus features a stunning building downtown on the Missouri River, boasting 50 acres of land with beautiful views of the river and city skyline.
Working at the Omaha Riverfront affords some on-site benefits designed to support employee wellbeing in every dimension -- physical, financial, social, community and career. These include:
- a strengths-based, engagement-focused and performance-oriented culture
- a flexible work environment
- monthly campuswide recognition events and ongoing celebrations
- an on-site state-of-the-art, strengths-based child development center
- access to financial advisers and learning workshops through the Gallup Federal Credit Union
- a rotating menu featuring healthy breakfast and lunch options made on-site at the Riverfront Café
- a fitness center, group workout classes, personal trainers and gym membership reimbursement options
- companywide wellbeing events, such as intramural sports and health and fitness challenges
- opportunities to participate in and support a variety of local community organizations through activities and events
- the Community Builders program, in which Gallup matches associates' payroll donations dollar for dollar to support local nonprofit organizations
And don't forget:
Regardless of what office you join, we promise you ...
Continuous learning and development opportunities
World-class managers who guide and empower associates based on their unique skills and strengths
Mission-driven work that changes the lives of people around the world
A flexible work culture that allows work and life to thrive together
A robust benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance options, 401(k) retirement and savings plan with company matching, and an employee stock ownership program