- Gallup Called to Coach Webcast Series
- Season 6, Episode 33
- Learn more about the CliftonStrengths 34 offering from Gallup -- when it will be available, why the change, and how it can deepen your coaching.
On a recent Called to Coach, we spoke with Jim Asplund and Tiffany Saulnier about new CliftonStrengths offerings from Gallup for fall 2018, including a new CliftonStrengths 34 report and a new CliftonStrengths 34 video. Jim is Chief Scientist, Strengths-Based Development and Performance Impact Consulting at Gallup, and Tiffany is CliftonStrengths Brand Manager for Gallup.
Below is a summary of the conversation. Full audio and video are posted above.
New CliftonStrengths 34 Offering
9/4: New CliftonStrengths: Your Awakening Interactive Module
(included for all past, present and future CS34 purchasers on GSC AND Gallup Access)
- New CliftonStrengths 34 Report
- New CliftonStrengths 34 Video(included for all past, present and future CS34 purchasers on GSC AND Gallup Access)
Why the Change to CS34?
- We need our complete CS34 profile to understand, appreciate and unleash our full potential.
- CS34 enhances the our knowledge of our most powerful talents by providing a fuller picture of our development and potential indicators of weakness.
- We want to access and consume information at our own pace -- with Top 5, we limit access.
- We need help navigating through our CS34 profile. Now, Gallup has impactful learning tools and resources that provide that developmental support.
- The perception still exists that CliftonStrengths advocates for ignoring weaknesses.
- Where Top 5 provides an exceptional introduction to CliftonStrengths, CS34 gives us the complete roadmap of success to transform our lives and be our best self!
How Can CliftonStrengths 34 Deepen Your Coaching?
- Expanding your coaching to include discussion around dominant talents -- those themes at the top of the CS34 profile that are always you
- What do these themes add to your understanding of yourself?
- What do these themes help to explain about your success?
- Helping your clients and organizations understand their lesser talents -- those themes at the bottom of the CS34 profile that just aren't you
- Which themes cause you the most concern?
- What dominant talent themes can you leverage to emulate a lesser talent theme?
Fall 2018: NEW CliftonStrengths 34 Report & Video
- One-stop shop for everything CliftonStrengths
- Self-paced coaching guide vs. just a report
- Created to provide diverse coaching tools for both beginning and advanced strengths coaching
- Easier-to-read formatting of Top 5 strengths insights
- Deepens knowledge of themes 6-10
- Walks you through how to navigate themes 11-34
- Provides clarity and reflection questions for identifying weaknesses
- Layers on the four CliftonStrengths Domains
- Offers new data visualization