2015 Strengths Meta-Analysis Report
This study -- based on a study of more than 1 million individuals and almost 50,000 business units -- demonstrates the powerful connections between employee strengths development and business performance.
Gallup's 2015 strengths meta-analysis examines the relationship between strengths-based development and business performance outcomes.
Download this report to learn how:
- Gallup's CliftonStrengths assessment helps organizations increase performance on key performance outcomes.
- Organizations that invest in strengths-based development achieve as much as a 29% increase in profit.
- Building a strengths-based workplace can help organizations increase customer engagement by up to 7% and employee engagement by up to 15%.
- The relationship between strengths-based development and performance is significant -- and highly generalizable across organizations.
- Strengths-based development consistently affects key performance outcomes, regardless of the organization's industry or country.
- Investing in a strengths-based workplace using the CliftonStrengths assessment can help your organization improve performance.
Download the Report
Fill out the form to download this report. Someone from Gallup may contact you about your interest in our CliftonStrengths offerings.