Thanks to social media and instant communication, employees can reveal -- and share -- how they experience a company's brand in real time. Now everyone knows what actually happens inside organizations.
Preorder your copy of Gallup's new book It's the Manager or sign up to get an exclusive preview before it's available for purchase.
Find Out How to Make Your Organization One of the Most Desired Places to Work
More than advertising or consumer-brand reputation, what star employees think of their experience at your organization determines whether you attract, engage and retain the best talent.
You will learn:
- how to attract the best of the new workforce
- five essential questions for onboarding
- how to use strengths-based conversations as a shortcut to development
- the steps to building a strengths-based culture
- seven expectations necessary for success in any role
- the importance of getting succession planning right
How your managers lead their teams has to keep up with how people work, live and want to experience their lives. Equip your managers with 52 of Gallup's greatest discoveries from decades of research with It's the Manager.Preorder Now