Boss to Coach
A culture of high employee development is the most productive environment for both your business and your employees.
Preorder your copy of Gallup's new book It's the Manager or sign up to get an exclusive preview before it's available for purchase.
Learn How to Turn Your Managers Into Great Coaches
The traditional role of a boss is command and control. But that doesn't work for today's workforce.
Millennials and Generation Z want team leaders who can coach them, who value them as individuals and as employees, and who help them understand and build their strengths.
You will learn:
- three requirements of coaching
- the five coaching conversations every manager needs to have
- how to get pay and promotion right
- why performance ratings are biased and how to fix them
- how to create a culture of high development
- the five traits of great managers and how to develop them
How your managers lead their teams has to keep up with how people work, live and want to experience their lives. Equip your managers with 52 of Gallup's greatest discoveries from decades of research with It's the Manager.Preorder Now