Every team has raw talent. Your teams put it to use.
A team's success depends on its ability to perform. Your success as a strengths coach depends on your ability to help managers and teams develop their talents to hit their goals. Advance your coaching career by learning proven development strategies. Sign up for the Coaching Individuals, Managers and Teams course today.
What is the Coaching Individuals, Managers and Teams course?
Coaching Individuals, Managers and Teams is a three-day course that prepares you to coach teams to reach their highest levels of performance. This course focuses on coaching the individual team member, the manager of the team and the team as a collective unit.
This course incorporates Gallup's research into how people intentionally use their talents and strengths to become highly efficient and effective.
What You'll Learn
This course will teach you practical ways to conduct advanced coaching conversations with others. You'll learn to coach managers and teams to understand their natural talents and integrate their strengths into their roles. During this program, you will learn how to improve how you:
- teach others how to harness their strengths for greater personal productivity and engagement
- teach managers to appreciate their unique talents in the context of their role
- provide managers with tactics for using strengths to address specific team-related issues and challenges
- assist teams by identifying partnerships essential to individual growth and team performance
- teach teams to discover and use their unique talents for greater team engagement and productivity
What You'll Earn
Professional Credit Hours
When you develop as a professional, you should get credit. The Coaching Individuals, Managers and Teams course counts toward continuing education and recertification requirements for many professional organizations.
- Participants who successfully complete the in-person format of this course earn professional credit hours from ICF (24 CCEs), HRCI (22.25 hours) and SHRM (22.5 hours).
- Participants who successfully complete the virtual format of this course earn professional credit hours from ICF (24 CCEs), HRCI (22.25) and SHRM (22.5).
Get the essential coaching resources you need.
You'll get a collection of coaching resources when you take this course. They're dense and actionable. Read them, discuss them and coach from them long after you've completed the course.
CliftonStrengths Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit (Digital)
With this digital kit, coach managers and teams to greatness when you help them apply their strengths to even the toughest challenges.
- Coaching for Individuals Performance Pack (Digital)
- CliftonStrengths Theme Insights Cards for Coaches
- Insights for Coaching Managers Booklet
- Paired Up Booklet (an Examination of Theme Dynamics)
- CliftonStrengths Theme Dynamics Cards
- Theme Tile Picture Cards
- Openings/Discussion Cards
- Winners Cards
- Learning Journal
Sign up for a session today!
We teach coaches everywhere how to help others perform at their best. Find a Coaching Individuals, Managers and Teams course near you, or explore our virtual offerings.
Let's talk about Coaching Individuals, Managers and Teams.
Want to know more about the course? Fill out the form below. We'll reach out to you by email or phone.
Let other teams stand still.
Coming to Coaching Individuals, Managers and Teams infuses your coaching with fresh insight, allowing you to coach your people to succeed while others stall.