Learn How the CliftonStrengths Assessment Works
Completing the online talent assessment (formerly the Clifton StrengthsFinder®) is your way to:
- discover what you naturally do best
- learn how to develop your greatest talents into strengths
- use your personalized results and reports to maximize your potential
Use the CliftonStrengths Assessment to Discover & Develop Your Greatest Talents
It only takes 177 questions to uncover the one true you. But it takes commitment to become the best you. Complete the CliftonStrengths assessment to unlock the personalized reports and resources you need to maximize your potential.
Step 1: Take the CliftonStrengths Assessment
During this 30-minute assessment, you'll see 177 paired statements and choose which one best describes you.
Step 2: Get Your Personalized CliftonStrengths Results
Finishing the assessment is just the start of fulfilling your purpose.
Your customized CliftonStrengths reports and guides help you chart your course to accomplish great things using the true north of what you naturally do best.
These Statements Describe Who You Are Precisely
"How did they know that? That's exactly … me!"
One look at your first personalized strengths insights, and you'll ask yourself the same thing.
Developed over decades spent studying millions of CliftonStrengths assessment results, these statements explain exactly how each of your Signature Themes makes you stand out in the world.
The pinpoint accuracy will leave you inspired and empowered with a newfound self-awareness.
Your Complete Profile Makes You Different
"What makes me uniquely powerful?"
This is the most in-depth CliftonStrengths report Gallup has ever released.
Your CliftonStrengths 34 Report shows you how to:
- make the most of your strongest CliftonStrengths
- understand your full CliftonStrengths profile
- manage potential weaknesses
These Role-Specific Reports Will Help You Succeed at Work
Your role is unique, and so is the way you approach:
- changing expectations
- performance goals
- relationships with customers, coworkers or leaders
- managing time and resources
- conflict resolution and problem-solving
This is why we created the CliftonStrengths for Managers and CliftonStrengths for Sales reports. These reports include role-specific content based on your top 10 CliftonStrengths themes. Learn more about how you can use your strengths in your role to succeed.
Step 3: Use Your CliftonStrengths to Succeed
Now it's time to aim your CliftonStrengths at anything that comes your way.
- Use your customized dashboard on the Gallup Access platform to find resources and tools that will help you learn how to do more of what you naturally do best.
- Find a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach to help unlock your potential and succeed in every facet of life.
- Shop at store.gallup.com for essential strengths-based development products.
- Sign up to receive the best strengths-based development insights delivered directly to your inbox.