As a coach, Rachel assists you (the manager) in:
• Confidentially clarifying your road map - your plan on what you need to accomplish & how you will get there
• Creating your personal measures for accountability – your milestones to consider for future course correction & celebration in the future
• Naming it & Claiming it: Utilizing your greatest asset – natural talents – and assisting in developing them further
• Claiming it & Aiming it: Exploring personal patterns of past success in order to focus on future success
• Aiming it: Navigating strengths in an ever-changing, fast-paced world while taking something good to outstanding
• Not ignoring a weakness but instead considering alternatives, taking things to the next level, one step at a time
Who is Rachel Monteverdi? To begin, her strengths are: Achiever, Maximizer, Strategic, Learner, Input, Positivity. Rachel’s greatest passion is empowering people and providing solutions to help individuals, teams and organizations to achieve their highest potential. For 20 years, Rachel has partnered with those in corporations, higher education, government and industry to maximize positive impacts. As a coach & consultant, her aim is to help you build upon the raw and developed talent that currently shows up to work each day. Your metrics matter. Your people matter. You matter. The research shows strengths-based development drives exceptional performance – you can lead your team to better performance when you better understand strengths.
Rachel specializes in discovering strengths. She also emphasizes cultivating effective habits while establishing leadership practices to close gaps and drive high levels of engagement. In her never-ending pursuit of finding the optimal combination in talent development, she learned CliftonStrengths, the power of habits, and effective leadership practices provide a unique combination that truly catapults human potential.
Rachel has been honored with numerous awards including a prestigious national award for team facilitation. She has been formally trained and mentored by some of the best. Her style is to dynamically engage groups from 10 to 1000. Rachel holds a variety of certifications and licenses, and is principally driven by her work with Franklin Covey & the Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. Her Bachelor’s Degree is in Business Administration, Master’s Degree is in Human Development & Leadership Administration, and she is currently in pursuit of a PhD in Adult Education.
As founder of Next Level-> Next Step, L.L.C., Rachel advocates for a positive ROI with regard to training and development. The goal is to assess knowledge and performance gaps while simultaneously designing or redesigning courses in order to transform ‘dry’ content into impactful, interactive, blended learning sessions. We work candidly and collaboratively to discover issues in order to see both short- and long-term success.
Let’s focus on talent and discover possibilities for taking things to the next level: https://www.nextlevelnextstep.com/
Part of Rachel’s mission is to encourage Paying It Forward on a regular basis. As such, Rachel coaches one manager per week at the cost of this individual agreeing to Pay It Forward in the future. Managers can initiate a scheduled session by sharing their full 34-theme Report via the GALLUP portal and simultaneously sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org