Transform Your Students & Educators
Complete Gallup's strengths-based development courses for strategies to create thriving students and schools.
What leads to long-term success for students?
When students know what they do best and have opportunities to develop and apply their talents every day, school and campus communities are transformed. Every student has unique talents that, when recognized and nurtured, can lead to long-term success and, eventually, a great job and a great life.
Gallup's strengths-based development courses for educators teach how to nurture students' talents and are the perfect accompaniment to programs like CliftonStrengths for Students (formerly StrengthsQuest) and StrengthsExplorer.
Students who strongly agree their school is committed to strengths and their teacher makes them excited about the future are almost 30x as likely to be engaged leaders as their peers who strongly disagree.
Create thriving students and schools by learning strategies in our strengths-based development courses for educators.
Become a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach.
Gallup-Certified Strengths Coaches help students, staff and faculty do what they do best every day. Course participants learn alongside other educators, as well as coaches, consultants and business leaders. Gallup's Strengths Coaching Certificate is perfect for educators who coach students and/or staff, as well as those who are actively involved with broader strengths efforts at a school or on a campus.
Gallup offers two curriculum paths for becoming a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach:
- Complete the Accelerated Strengths Coaching course. Register here.
- Complete the Successful Strengths Coaching and Coaching Individuals, Managers and Team Courses. Register here.
Pricing note: Qualified educators of nonprofit K-12 and higher education institutions are eligible for special individual pricing. Gallup also offers on-site courses. For details on educator pricing, contact Gallup by filling out the form below.
Our strengths-based development courses include:
- Accelerated Strengths Coaching. Discover everything you need to advance your career as a strengths-based coach. You will learn how to apply the principles of strengths-based development to further your coaching and help students learn, grow and develop, and achieve great jobs and great lives. Register here.
- Successful Strengths Coaching. This two-day course teaches you how to apply your greatest talents to your students, staff and district. You will learn the fluency of strengths and a deep view of talent and application. Register here.
- Coaching for Individuals, Managers and Teams. Advance your personal coaching style with innovative strategies, new techniques and tools, and thought-provoking experiences. Register here.
We also offer a course to help you identify your greatest talents and develop ways to use your talents for success. For details, contact Gallup using the form on this page.
Leading High-Performance Teams
Learn effective leadership skills for mastering your natural talents and understanding the strengths of others to enhance personal and organizational performance.
Pricing note: Qualified educators of nonprofit K-12 and higher education institutions are eligible for special individual pricing. Gallup also offers on-site courses.
For details on educator pricing, contact Gallup using the form on this page.
Bring Gallup to your organization.
We offer a variety of learning and consulting options for individual learners and campus partners. Topics include strengths-based leadership, strengths-based student development and campuswide strengths programs.
For details, contact Gallup using the form on this page.
Connect with a Gallup expert about CliftonStrengths courses for educators.
If you would like to learn more about Gallup's learning and development options for campus partners, including strengths-based leadership, strengths-based student development and campuswide strengths programs, please fill out the form below, and a Gallup expert will contact you.