- Gallup Called to Coach Webcast Series
- Season 4, Episode 15
- Learn how a manager in a fast-growing manufacturing firm has sought to bring CliftonStrengths-based solutions to his company to help it flourish.
On a recent Called to Coach, we spoke with Strengths Coach Tony Aitken.
Tony Aitken's manufacturing business, Synlait Milk Ltd, has had huge amounts of growth over the past five years. As the Organisation Development Manager, Tony has sought out the help of Gallup and CliftonStrengths to help his company flourish during this time of hyper-growth.
Anne Lingafelter, a Gallup Learning Solutions Consultant in Syndey, asks Tony to share his journey to becoming a strengths-based organisation. She asks him, "How did you light the fire around strengths to get your organisation to take hold of all strengths has to offer?" and "What are the performance outcomes?"
Tony focuses on how the leadership at Synlait, specifically the CEO and the managers, are excited about strengths and collaborate for organic growth. Most of the managers want their teams to do team sessions so they can work together better. They are planning on appointing a full-time strengths coach for the company so they can make this happen.
Tony Aitken's Top 5 CliftonStrengths are Communication, Strategic, Individualization, Arranger and Woo.
Learn more about using CliftonStrengths to help yourself and others succeed:
- Watch more CliftonStrengths webcasts like this episode.
- Sign up to get CliftonStrengths content sent directly to your inbox.
- Shop at store.gallup.com for CliftonStrengths access codes and other essential strengths-based development products.